Driver Informix ODBC
Get the Most Dependable Driver for Informix ODBC
If you’re running distributed applications accessing an Informix back end through ODBC, your driver for Informix ODBC will be a key determinant of overall application performance and availability. An unreliable or underperforming Informix ODBC driver can lead directly to system down-time, slow response times, and limited scalability. To get the most from your distributed applications, you need an Informix ODBC driver that you can count on for uninterrupted uptime and best-possible performance.
Progress DataDirect Makes the Best Driver for Informix ODBC
Progress® DataDirect is the world’s leading provider of Informix ODBC drivers as well as drivers for every other combination of database and data connectivity API. There are good reasons that our DataDirect Connect® line of ODBC drivers is the most widely used third party ODBC driver:
- Our database drivers, including our driver for Informix ODBC, are the most dependable on the market. We’ve been data connectivity specialists for 20 years, and over that time we have built up the industry’s most comprehensive testing suite, with millions of test cases that ensure that our drivers perform flawlessly under any application scenario or workload.
- Benchmarking studies have consistently found that Progress DataDirect database drivers outperform competing products, with superior results for throughput capacity, memory footprint, and CPU efficiency. With a high-performance DataDirect Connect driver in an Informix ODBC environment, your distributed applications will have better response times and improved scalability.
- The DataDirect Connect Informix ODBC driver includes advanced high availability functionality such as driver-managed application failover that can redirect traffic to a healthy member of your Informix cluster in the event that one node goes down.
- Whatever your data connectivity needs, Progress DataDirect has the right high-performance driver. Informix ODBC; a driver for Sybase back ends; an ODBC Oracle driver; or any other combination of connectivity API and major database. For JDBC contexts such as a JDBC SQL Server connection, we offer a cutting edge Type 5 solution that overcomes the shortcomings of the conventional Type 4 JDBC driver.
- Our driver for Informix ODBC and all our drivers are backed up by 24x7 technical support staff with deep experience in data connectivity technology.
For mainframe environments, Progress offers solutions including a best-of-breed business process management platform with advanced event correlation and mainframe enterprise integration capabilities.
Learn more about Progress DataDirect ODBC drivers, or download a driver today and start your free trial period.