Driver JDBC ODBC
Finding a Reliable Driver for JDBC or ODBC
In JDBC or ODBC data connectivity environments, your database driver plays an integral role in overall application reliability and performance. To ensure maximum availability in your mission-critical distributed applications, it’s essential to use a rock-solid reliable driver for JDBC or ODBC. Before purchasing a driver for JDBC, ODBC, or ADO.NET, make sure that the driver has a proven record of dependability and performance.
Progress DataDirect Connect: The Most Dependable Driver for JDBC or ODBC
Progress® DataDirect is the world’s leading developer of data connectivity solutions including drivers for JDBC and ODBC. If you’re looking for a dependable, high-performance driver – JDBC, ODBC, or ADO.NET – then Progress DataDirect’s Connect® line of drivers is the clear choice:
- Benchmarking tests have consistently found that DataDirect Connect drivers for JDBC and ODBC outperform competing drivers in throughput capacity, memory utilization, and CPU efficiency. For the new generation of 64-bit application architectures, we offer an optimized 64-bit ODBC driver.
- At Progress DataDirect, we subject our JDBC, ODBC and other drivers to the industry’s most exhaustive testing. We’ve build our test suite over the past 20 years, to the point where it includes millions of test cases addressing every conceivable application scenario and permutation. You will not find a more thoroughly tested, dependable driver for JDBC, ODBC, or ADO.NET.
- To help ensure high availability in your distributed applications, our JDBC, ODBC, and ADO.NET drivers have built-in application failover technology, in case one of your back-end database nodes goes down.
- Progress DataDirect has Connect drivers for every environment, from a JDBC SQL Server driver, to SQL ODBC drivers, to drivers for every major API and every major database. Progress DataDirect offers a one-stop solution for all your data connectivity needs.
- We back all of our drivers with award-winning technical support, staffed 24x7 by experienced data connectivity specialists.
You can download a driver for JDBC or ODBC for a free trial to see for yourself how our products perform.
For businesses with mainframe infrastructures, Progress also offers mainframe data solutions including a mainframe Responsive Process Management suite with enterprise-class event correlation capabilities.
Learn more about Progress DataDirect Connect database drivers, or download a driver today and start your free trial period.