Get the Right EDIFACT Converter for Your Critical Business Exchange Data
When your organization is converting data to and from the EDIFACT standard, you’re processing information that’s critical to your operations and revenues. When choosing an EDIFACT converter to manage this important task, it’s essential to look for:
- A high-performance EDIFACT converter that won’t become a bottleneck in the middle of your business applications.
- An EDIFACT converter that you can count on for high availability and flawless execution.
- An EDIFACT converter that supports a wide array of EDIFACT versions and message types.
For efficiency and ease of administration, it’s also highly desirable that your EDIFACT converter be part of a complete data integration solution, so that you can manage all of your enterprise data integration needs without having to purchase, deploy, and manage multiple products.
Progress Delivers Fast, Reliable, Complete EDIFACT Conversion
Progress Software’s Data Integration Suite features an enterprise-class EDIFACT converter that transforms streaming data from EDIFACT to XML, or from XML to EDIFACT. Progress delivers everything a data-intensive enterprise needs from an EDIFACT converter:
- Progress data integration products are the most reliable on the market. Backed by our 20 years in the business and subjected to the industry’s most rigorous testing suites, Progress data conversion and connectivity solutions are counted on by major corporations around the world, including 96 of the Fortune 100. Along with reliability, Progress data solutions deliver superior performance, consistently outpacing competing products in benchmarking studies.
- The Data Integration Suite supports the full range of published EDIFACT messages, from the earliest 88-1 to the most current D08B, and everything in between. The suite also supports every other major type of EDI conversion, including X12 conversion as well as EANCOM, HIPAA, HL7, IATA, and more.
- While serving as an ultra-reliable, high-performance EDIFACT converter, the Progress Data Integration Suite also provides a unified solution for all of your enterprise data integration needs. The suite features an easily-embedded data query runtime engine that can query any major relational database, as well as XML documents, SOAP messages, EDI messages, flat files, or any combination of data sources. The Data Integration Suite also includes a robust visual IDE in which developers can built, test, and deploy XML-based data integration applications.
Learn more about the Progress Data Integration Suite, or download the Data Integration Suite today to start your free trial.
Complete Data Connectivity and Enterprise Integration Solutions
As the world’s leading provider of data connectivity and integration solutions, Progress also offers a superior line of database drivers, distinguished by their performance, reliability, and robust security features. Our Connect® line of drivers includes solutions for every connectivity scenario, including SQL Server drivers, JDBC, ADO.NET, 64 bit ODBC drivers, and more. For mainframe environments we offer a leading-edge mainframe BPM solution that features real-time mainframe business events processing.