JDBC SQL Server Download
Are You Getting the Best JDBC SQL Server Download?
You’re looking for the best JDBC SQL Server download you can find, the one that will deliver the most for the developers, administrators, and users of your distributed Java applications. How do you settle on just the right JDBC SQL Server driver? These key criteria can help you make the right choice for your organization:
- Response time and throughput. Learn about the response time and data throughput performance of the JDBC SQL Server download, since drivers vary widely by these metrics, with significant repercussions for the overall performance of your distributed Java applications.
- Dependability. Look for a JDBC access driver with a track record of success in demanding production environments.
- Data security. Depending on its engineering, your JDBC SQL Server driver can strengthen or weaken overall application security.
- Built-in feature set. What sort of built-in functionality will the JDBC SQL Server download provide for application developers?
- Administration. How simple or complicated will your downloaded JDBC SQL Server middleware be to deploy and maintain?
Get the Best JDBC SQL Server Download from Progress DataDirect
Progress® DataDirect is the world leader in data connectivity solutions. We offer a JDBC SQL Server download that delivers superior benefits for the developers, administrators, and users of data-driven Java applications:
- Utilizing a breakthrough Type 5 JDBC design that overcomes the limitations associated with JDBC Type 4, Progress DataDirect Connect® drivers for JDBC far outperform competing drivers on key metrics such as data throughput, response time, and CPU efficiency.
- Progress DataDirect has specialized in data connectivity for 20 years. Our products are used for mission-critical applications by major companies worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune 100. There is no more dependable database driver on the market.
- Connect drivers for JDBC deliver industry-best security functionality including Kerberos authentication support and TLS/SSL data encryption.
- A JDBC SQL Server download from Progress DataDirect provides Java application builders with rich driver-based functionality including load balancing, application failover, bulk loading, and support for BLOBs and CLOBs.
- Unlike JDBC SQL Server Type 4, JDBC Oracle Type 4, and other Type 4 JDBC drivers, our Type 5 JDBC drivers require only a single JAR file to support multiple JVM versions or multiple versions of the same RDBMS.
In addition to our JDBC SQL Server driver, our Connect driver line features a Sybase JDBC driver and JDBC drivers for other major databases; a complete set of ADO.NET data providers; and ODBC drivers such as ODBC for SQL Server, ODBC for Oracle, and much more. Progress also offers a range of mainframe solutions including our industry-leading mainframe responsive process management platform.
Learn more about Progress DataDirect JDBC drivers, or download a driver today and start your free trial.