Who are Some of Our OEM Customers
- MetaMatrix found that incorporating DataDirect Technologies' drivers into their products enabled them to reduce the time and cost associated with qualifying and supporting native database drivers.
- Hyperion sells business intelligence applications to customers such as Toyota Motor Sales. By embedding DataDirect ODBC drivers, Hyperion was able to provide Toyota with out-of-the-box access to Oracle, Sybase, and SQL Server, from both Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Offloading data connectivity to a proven vendor like DataDirect has enabled Unisys Global Media developers to focus on adding new functionality and has resulted in less time getting their new products and releases done.
- DKSystem's ODBC driver database support matrix was a nightmare. So when it was time to develop a .NET version of their training product suite, they planned ahead by distributing DataDirect ADO.NET providers with their product. Now they can provide customers with out-of-the-box connectivity to multiple databases and their technical support team only has to support the application, not the data connectivity layer.
These represent just a handful of our successful ISV customers. DataDirect is also embedded by the world's leading software vendors:
- All major database vendors, including Oracle, IBM, Sybase, NCR Teradata, and Software AG license our connectivity components for some or all of their product offerings.
- The top Web/App Server vendors, including IBM WebSphere, Sun Microsystems, Oracle, IONA, and Macromedia, embed our components and use our products in their J2EE certification strategies.
Our components are embedded by leading software vendors such as IBM, webMethods, Sybase, Tibco, Vitria, Evoke Software, SeeBeyond, Informatic, Kronos, SPSS, Mobius Management Systems, MicrosStrategy, Global eXchange Services, Angoss Software, MetaMatrix, DataFlux, and Fujitsu.
See all DataDirect OEM customer testimonials.