ODBC SQL SERVER PDW DRIVER
The Best Performing Microsoft ODBC Drivers for SQL Server PDW
With the general availability of Microsoft SQL Server Parallel Data Warehouse (PDW), Microsoft provides customers with a highly-scalable appliance that delivers superior performance at low cost through a massively parallel processing architecture. Coupled with the SQL Server database, our ODBC for SQL server PDW now provides Microsoft users with an end-to-end data management solution.
To enjoy the many benefits of SQL Server PDW, many users will need high-performance, efficient data access from an array of disparate UNIX and Linux 32-bit and 64-bit enterprise applications. Progress DataDirect will soon release the Connect XE for ODBC SQL Server PDW driver that delivers industry-best performance and functionality for this new data warehouse.
Parallel Data Warehouse (PDW) Overview
For organizations soon licensing Microsoft SQL Server PDW, Progress DataDirect will soon release the Progress DataDirect Connect XE for ODBC SQL Server PDW driver that delivers industry-best ODBC to SQL Server performance and functionality for this new data warehouse.
No matter what the application platform or hardware – Progress DataDirect ensures that distributed systems have uninterrupted access to business-critical data with minimal downtime.
Our ODBC product allows you to:
- Ensure UNIX and Linux applications can benefit from PDW scalability from tens to hundreds of terabytes
- Improve runtime performance for UNIX and Linux applications for highly complex queries in your Driver ODBC SQL Server
- Expose enterprise UNIX and Linux applications to a total database platform, including SQL Server and SQL Server PDW, all from a single data access tool
- Leverage advanced driver functionality like bulk load and failover
- Extend and improve ROI of existing Business Intelligence investments
If you’d like to learn more, contact us today!