Data Integration Suite effectively answers these data integration challenges, automatically transforming highly-valuable flat files to XML and back. With no development required, Data Integration Suite maximizes developer productivity and delivers a responsive, flexible data integration solution, allowing developers to seamlessly convert flat file data and stream it as XML at runtime to any enterprise application.
- Ease of Use – maximizes developer productivity by using standard, well known XML and I/O interfaces to provide a fast, scalable solution for converting between flat files and XML
- Cost Reductions – slashes development costs and time-to-deployment for data conversion initiatives
- Built-In Conversion – delivers out-of-the-box conversion for a wide variety of file formats
- Custom Conversion – allows developers to avoid code extensions and instead define the exact native data type and then automate the conversion to XML
- Streaming Architecture – dramatically reduces the memory required when processing large flat files documents, including files in the multiple GigaByte range
- High Performance – ensures unrivaled performance and scalability at runtime conversion
- Cross-Platform Support – full, native support for .NET or Java/J2EE environments
- Heterogeneous Connectivity – supports full XML-based integration with a wide array of enterprise data sources, including the full range of relational databases, EDI standards, and XML messages
- Cost-Effective Solution – works as a stand-alone solution that offers a lightweight software footprint, at an affordable costs, and does require a larger application stack
Learn more about Data Integration Suite’s flat file conversion capabilities.