Conversion Capabilities and Support for the EDI Standard
Enterprise organizations often deal with a wide array of ever-evolving EDI standards. As business requirements change with time, efficiently integrating these outlying data formats with core systems and databases usually requires intense manual coding and architectural complexity, consuming valuable IT resources and slowing operational responsiveness.
Data Integration Suite effectively answers these data integration challenges, automatically transforming thousands of standard EDI messages to XML and back. With no development required, Data Integration Suite maximizes developer productivity and delivers a responsive, flexible data integration solution, allowing developers to seamlessly convert EDI data and stream it as XML at runtime to any enterprise application.
- Ease of Use – maximizes developer productivity by using standard, well known XML and I/O interfaces to provide a fast, scalable solution for converting between EDI and XML
- Cost Reductions – slashes development costs and time-to-deployment for data conversion initiatives
- Full Range of EDI Standard Support – supports thousands of EDI versions and sub-versions, allowing developers to focus on business logic rather than on how to parse arcane message formats
- Code-Free Development – eliminates many of the headaches of integration application maintenance
- Customization Support – allows applications to support proprietary changes (or “interpretations”) of the standards without having to write code to support such differences
- Streaming Architecture – dramatically reduces the memory required when processing large EDI and XML documents, including files in the multiple GigaByte range
- High Performance – ensures unrivaled performance and scalability at runtime conversion
- Cross-Platform Support – full, native support for .NET or Java/J2EE environments
- Heterogeneous Connectivity – supports full XML-based integration with a wide array of enterprise data sources, including the full range of relational databases, flat file formats, and XML messages
- Cost-Effective Solution – works as a stand-alone solution that offers a lightweight software footprint, at an affordable costs, and does require a larger application stack